Computer Center Rentals
Computing Centers, also called Academic Services Centers, are available for rental and are equipped with Windows and Mac workstations. Please contact your conference coordinator for availability and more information on long-term rental rates.
|Full day (up to 8 hours) $750||Half day (up to 4 hours) $450|
|9:00AM - 5:00PM
1:00PM - 9:00PM
|9:00AM - 1:00PM
1:00PM - 5:00PM
5:00PM - 9:00PM
|$150 each additional hour; $500 to change furniture layout; $1500 for removal and storage of all the computers in the center.|
Setup and Support
- The rental fees include:
- Technical overview at a pre-conference meeting
- One hour of technical assistance with initial setup and familiarization of Computing Center equipment
- Opening and closing of the Computing Center before and after use
- Additional technical support can be provide for $75/hour
- Residential Computing can rearrange the furniture in the Computing Centers. Restrictions do apply. Please contact your Conference Services coordinator for details.
- There is a software installation fee of $50/hour (minimum 1 hour). Three weeks minimum notice is necessary for any software installation.
- Please make sure to provide sufficient licenses for the number of conferees attending.
- Instructors are required to test their software in the Computing Center to ensure it performs as expected. Residential Computing is not responsible for software brought in at the last minute and/or not tested in the Computing Center.
- Data retrieval of any information left behind on any Computing Center machine or PC rental is not available.
- Access to the Computing Center is limited only to the date(s) and times reserved.
- Conference groups who bring their own computers into the Computing Center are responsible in providing their own IT support including computer setup and installation. We must have the contact information of the IT personnel being brought in.
- Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- PC computer rental is available for $75/day (minimum 1 day).
Additional Fee-based Services
|$50.00/hour||Software installation fee (minimum 1 hour)*|
|$10.00||Each registered Ethernet/MAC address for meeting room use. This fee is waived if you already have an In-Room Connection.|
|$75.00/hour||Additional technical support (minimum 1 hour)|
|$75.00/day||PC Computer rental (minimum 1 day)|
|$500.00||Changing the furniture layout of the Computing Center|
|$1500.00||Removal and storage of all the computers in the Computing Center *|
|*Any special requests must be made at least 3 weeks prior to the conference start date.|