UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY 2013
SUMMER SESSIONS RESIDENCE HALLS
Housing is available to students registered in Summer Sessions A, A+D, B, C, and D courses. Double and triple occupancy rooms are located in high-rise towers in the Unit 2 Residence Halls. Each building has a bathroom on every floor, four floor lounges with balconies, and a main lounge with a television and comfortable furnishings for relaxing. If the Unit 2 Residence Halls should sell out, double occupancy rooms may become available in residence hall rooms in Maximino Martinez Commons.
Single occupancy rooms are located in apartments in Maximino Martinez Commons. Each apartment features a shared bathroom, kitchen, and common area. Students also have access to the main building lounge with television and comfortable furnishings for relaxing. Both residential complexes are located only two to three short blocks south of the main campus.
Features that are included in the package rate:
• A flexible meal plan
• A Computing Center with multiple PCs and Macintosh workstations
• Wired Ethernet connections are available in your room and you must provide your own Ethernet card and Category 5 cable
• Residential Living Professional and Student Staff live in the halls and provide you with support, leadership, activities and social programs
• Faculty in Residence Professor George Chang with the Department of Nutritional Sciences and Toxicology
• Comfortable lounges where you can relax, study, watch television, or socialize
• A double or triple occupancy residence hall room or a single occupancy apartment room with oak furniture, cable, wall-to-wall carpeting and large windows
• Sheets, pillowcases, a blanket, a bedspread, towels, a telephone and a reading lamp are included in your room
• Laundry Facilities
• An Exercise Room