The Manville Apartment building, with its unique award winning architecture, is located just three blocks from the central campus at the corner of Shattuck Avenue and Channing Way. This ideal location features a popular coffee cafe downstairs, and restaurants, a large video store, a bookstore, and a copy and desktop publishing shop across the street. Just down the block, in downtown Berkeley, are more restaurants, movie theatres and shops.
APPLICATION for the Manville Law and Graduate Apartments.
* If you are applying for both Ida Louise Jackson House and Manville, only ONE payment of $25.00 is required.
Download a LEASE for the Manville
Law and Graduate Apartments.
- 132 single occupancy studio apartments
- Open-air courtyard
- Floorplans from 260 to 305 square feet
- Built-in desk and bookcase
- Kitchen area with light maple cabinets and shelves, Corian countertops,
a two burner cooktop stove, micro-convection oven, mini-refrigerator and a disposal
- Some apartments with decks, views or access to the central courtyard
- TV / cable ready
- Cabled for hookups to the Internet
- Study rooms, laundry room and recreation room
- Storage lockers
- Security intercom entrance
- Key entry to elevator and stairwells
- Access to Unit 3 computing center and technical assistance
- Reserved only for single law and graduate students but law students
get first priority
- Independent living with activities coordinated by Office of
Student Development staff member
2005 - 2006 Rates
||Apartment with Bay view
||Apartment with deck
||Apartment with Courtyard access
|Students have an option of academic leases ending in May or 12 month leases ending in July. Students renewing leases for the following academic year are allowed to sublet during the summer.
Apartment Assignments Office
Residential and Student Services Building
2610 Channing Way
Berkeley, CA 94720-2272
phone: (510) 642-4109
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm