2700 Hearst Avenue
Hillside and La Loma Complexes
Foothill is a beautiful housing complex located at the top of Hearst Avenue hill on the northeast side of campus.
- Wood-shingled buildings surrounded by tall trees overlooking courtyards and the Bay.
- Single, double, and triple rooms in suites that vary from three to eleven bedrooms. Suites with five bedrooms or less are designated single gender while larger suites are coed.
- Carpeted rooms with extra long twin beds, dressers, desks, mirrors, shelving, and closets.
- Suites with separate locked entrances and shared common area.
- Seven coed residential buildings.
- The Women in Science and Engineering Theme Program is located in the Hillside Complex
*The images presented here and in the virtual tours are double and triple rooms in the residences.
No Smoking Policy
University of California, Berkeley is committed to providing a healthy, smoke-free environment for students, faculty and staff. Accordingly, no smoking is permitted in student rooms, or inside buildings, including lounges, balconies and breezeways, and stairways. Smoking is only permitted outside in designated areas.
Academic Services Center: Foothill/Bowles/Stern
Reshall Peer Advisors: Foothill/Bowles/Stern