2650 Haste Street
Cunningham, Davidson, Ehrman, Griffiths Halls, Towle Mini Suites, and Wada Apartments
The Unit 2 complex consists of six buildings around a large courtyard and a central facility that contains the main office, mail services, large rooms for meetings, events, and parties, and the Academic Services Center.
- Located 3 blocks from campus.
- Four of the six buildings are highrise halls (Cunningham, Davidson, Ehrman and Griffith) that feature:
- Eight floors of double and triple occupancy rooms, some double and triples in suites.
- Approximately 230 students in each hall.
- Rooms have extra long twin beds, dressers, desks, mirrors, shelving, and closets.
- Rooms have high-speed internet connections.
- Some rooms have a bay view.
- Most floors are coed with one large coed bathroom per floor.
- Single sex floors are available.
- Floor lounges with balconies.
- Main lounge on entry level.
- The Asian Pacific American Theme Program is in Cunningham.
- The mini-suite building, Towle Hall, features:
- Spacious double and triple occupancy rooms.
- Each suite has a dedicated bathroom.
- The Wada Apartments features:
- Spacious double and triple occupancy bedrooms in two and three bedroom apartments.
- Residents in each apartment share a kitchen, common area and bathroom.
- Academic Year contracts.
- Coed & Single Gender Floors
- Single, Double, Triple Rooms and Triple Rooms in Suite
(Single rooms are reserved for upper division students and students with disabilities.)
- Security Monitor Program
- Laundry facilities
- Live-In Staff
- Access to the Unit's Academic Services Center, with PC and MAC workstations, laser printers, and hookup to the Campus Network and the Internet
- Access to a small, central fitness facility
- Crossroads is the nearest dining center, only a half block away
The Wada Apartments in Unit 2 are available for continuing and upper division students in double and triple occupancy rooms in apartments. Innovative educational programming designed to aid academic success is offered.
No Smoking Policy
University of California, Berkeley is committed to providing a healthy, smoke-free environment for students, faculty and staff. Accordingly, no smoking is permitted in student rooms, or inside buildings, including lounges, balconies and breezeways, and stairways. Smoking is only permitted outside in designated areas.
Academic Services Center: Unit 2
Reshall Peer Advisors: Unit 2